Christmas Shop Local Promotion
Shop at any Boonville Area Chamber of Commerce member business from November 1—December 21.
Bring your receipts* to the Chamber Office to be entered to win prizes. Earn one entry for every $100 in receipts. There is no limit to the number of receipt bundles you may turn in.
Drawing will take place December 22nd.
Prizes include 8 – $100 in Boonville Bucks.
*Some Exclusions Apply – Non Chamber Members purchases are not eligible.
How to play:
- Shop locally at businesses that display Rewards Program Participant signs.
- Bring receipts (totaling at least $100) to the Chamber Office for verification and processing on a weekly basis or when the $100 minimum is reached.
- Earn one coupon for every $100 in receipts.
- Eligible purchases include: furniture, clothing, gasoline, groceries, restaurant and/or fast food, service work (oil change, new tire(s), minor repairs, teeth cleaning, lawn care, tax preparation), flu shots, pet grooming or boarding, therapeutic massage, hair and nail services, and many other products/services.
- Purchases which are ineligible include: utilities (heat, water, telephone, and cell phone service, internet service, cable television), payroll, income and property taxes, and online purchases.
- No participating business may submit receipts for purchases on behalf of said business.
Drawing for prizes will be held on December 22nd.
- Chamber employees, Board of Directors members, their immediate family and others residing in their household are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- A complete list of participating merchants and promotion rules/regulations will be available on website.
Miracle On Main Street
Saturday, December 2, 2023
Come join us for a Norman Rockwell kind of Christmas on the first Saturday in December for the Miracle on Main Street Festival. This event gets bigger each year and features a parade, a Holiday Market at LSE, wonderful shopping in our decorated historic downtown, and tour some of Boonville’s most beautiful historic homes, all decked out for the holiday season. Multiple events held all over downtown, ranging from 9am – 6pm and feature events and activities for all ages!
9am – 4pm Holiday Market Get some holiday shopping in with Arts and Crafts Booths at Laura Speed Elliot on Main Street by the Boonville Farmers Market
10am – 2pm Model Train Open House You won’t want to miss this incredible model train display built into the basement of the City Council chambers on the corner of 6th St. and Spring St. Location in the back of the building.
11am – 1:30 – Santa at the Depot. Stop by the Chamber Office at the Depot and visit Santa! He will return to the Depot after the parade until 6:00pm.
10am – 2pm Tea and Tours at the DAR house on Main Street. Tickets are $20. Reservations are required. Please contact Pat Hale for reservations.
11am – 2pm Soup, Salad and Dessert Lunch at the First Presbyterian Church The Church will be open for tours as well, and all proceeds go to Toys for Tots and their church repair fund.
2:00pm Parade in historic downtown Boonville (sign-up link below)
3pm – 5pm Booking Signing with children’s book author, Tom Krause. Stop by the Chamber office at the Depot and meet author, Tom Krause, and purchase your signed copy of his children’s book, A Christmas Lesson.
3:30pm – 5pm – Christmas Wagon Rides at the Depot. Enjoy a ride on a festive Christmas wagon pulled by Santa’s favorite mules.
Tree Lighting at Dusk. Visit our food trucks. Kona Ice for hot chocolate & coffee and Big Hungry for kettle corn & funnel cake – and don’t forget about Santa!
*Shop Local Event Don’t forget to check out all the downtown shops decked out in their holiday finest and running specials for some great holiday shopping opportunities so that you can things checked off your list.
Look for the Boonville High School Choir students to be caroling on Main Street.
Santa Claus Schedule
The Boonville Area Chamber of Commerce helps open the Christmas season with the arrival of Santa Claus. Each year Santa heads to town to be ready for our Christmas season. Santa can be found at the Depot, 320 First Street.
Santa’s hours are:
Saturday, November 25th – 11 am – 3 pm
Saturday, December 2nd, 11 – 1:30 and after the parade till 6pm
Saturday, December 9th and 17th – 11 am – 3 pm
Saturday, December 16th and 17th – 11 am – 3 pm
Bring the kids for fun, candy, and – of course – pictures!