Christmas Shop Local Promotion
Shop at any Boonville Area Chamber of Commerce member business from November 1—December 21.
Bring your receipts* to the Chamber Office to be entered to win prizes. Earn one entry for every $100 in receipts. A maximum of ten entries per receipt bundle. There is no limit to the number of receipt bundles you may turn in.
Drawing will take place December 22nd.
Prizes include, but not limited to:
$500 in Boonville Bucks
$200 in Boonville Bucks
$100 in Boonville Bucks
*Some Exclusions Apply
How to play:
- Shop locally at businesses that display Rewards Program Participant signs.
- Bring receipts (totaling at least $100) to the Chamber Office for verification and processing on a weekly basis or when the $100 minimum is reached.
- Earn one coupon for every $100 in receipts (individual or bundled to total $100), up to a maximum of ten coupons for receipt bundle.
- Unlimited number of receipt bundles per local shopper allowed, $100 spent daily from November 1 to December 21, earns 25 coupons, $200 daily nets 50 coupons, and so on up to $1,000 or more daily which is capped at the maximum of 500 coupons.
- Eligible purchases include: furniture, clothing, gasoline, groceries, restaurant and/or fast food, service work (oil change, new tire(s), minor repairs, teeth cleaning, lawn care, tax preparation), flu shots, pet grooming or boarding, therapeutic massage, hair and nail services, and many other products/services.
- Purchases which are ineligible include: utilities (heat, water, telephone, and cell phone service, internet service, cable television), payroll, income and property taxes, and online purchases.
- No participating business may submit receipts for purchases on behalf of said business.
Drawing for prizes will be held on December 21st.
- Chamber employees, Board of Directors members, their immediate family and others residing in their household are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- A complete list of participating merchants and promotion rules/regulations will be available on website.
Miracle On Main Street
Saturday, December 4, 2021
Come join us for a Norman Rockwell kind of Christmas on the first Saturday in December for the Miracle on Main Street Festival. This event gets bigger each year and features a parade, a Holiday Market, wonderful shopping in our decorated historic downtown, and tour some of Boonville’s most beautiful historic homes, all decked out for the holiday season. Multiple events held all over downtown, ranging from 9am – 6pm and feature events and activities for all ages!. Below is a tentative list of events for the day.
9am – 4pm Holiday Market – Get some holiday shopping in with Arts and Crafts Booths at Laura Speed Elliot on Main Street by the Boonville Farmers Market
10am – 2pm Model Train Open House – You won’t want to miss this incredible model train display built into the basement of the City Council chambers on the corner of 6th St. and Spring St. Location in the back of the building.
10am – 3pm – Roslyn Heights Open House with Soup Lunch available from 11am – 1pm daily, except Sunday. $5/$3 ages 12 and under. Tour the Roslyn Heights Mansion owned by the Daughters of the American Revolution. Additional tours available Dec. 5th through the 11th. Sunday hours are 1-4. Fee is $10. No Charge for DAR members or under 18.
11am – 2pm Soup, Salad and Dessert Lunch at the First Presbyterian Church – The Church will be open for tours as well, and all proceeds go to Toys for Tots and their church repair fund.
2pm – Holiday Parade through Downtown Boonville put on by the Boonville Area Chamber of Commerce. To register for the parade, go to the Events tab/Calendar/December 4th and register online.
5pm – Veterans tree lighting ceremony at Roslyn Heights on Main Street. Hot Chocolate and cookies at 4pm.
* – Shop Local Event- Don’t forget to check out all the downtown shops decked out in their holiday finest and running specials for some great holiday shopping opportunities so that you can things checked off your list
Other Downtown events- Vote for your favorite window displays, Check out Kona Ice with Hot Chocolate and Papa’s Krunchy Kettle Korn and don’t forget about Santa.
Look for the Boonville High School Choir students to be caroling on Main Street.
Santa Claus Schedule
The Boonville Area Chamber of Commerce helps open the Christmas season with the arrival of Santa Claus. Each year Santa heads to town to be ready for our Christmas season. Santa can be found at the Depot, 320 First Street.
Santa’s hours are:
Saturday, November 27th – 10 am – 1 pm
Saturday, December 4th, 11 am – 1 pm and immediately following the parade for an hour.
Saturday, December 11th and 18th – 10 am – 1 pm
Bring the kids for fun, candy, and – of course – pictures!
Christmas Porch Tour
The Boonville Visitor’s Center and Tourism Commission will host the Porch tour.
Maps are available at the Visitor’s Center, 100 East Spring Street.