Christmas Shop Local Promotion
Shop at any Boonville Area Chamber of Commerce member business from November 1—December 21.
Bring your receipts* to the Chamber Office to be entered to win prizes. Earn one entry for every $100 in receipts. There is no limit to the number of receipt bundles you may turn in.
Drawing will take place December 23nd.
Prizes include 8 – $100 in Boonville Bucks.
*Some Exclusions Apply – Non Chamber Members purchases are not eligible.
How to play:
- Shop locally at businesses that display Rewards Program Participant signs.
- Bring receipts (totaling at least $100) to the Chamber Office for verification and processing on a weekly basis or when the $100 minimum is reached.
- Earn one coupon for every $100 in receipts.
- Eligible purchases include: furniture, clothing, gasoline, groceries, restaurant and/or fast food, service work (oil change, new tire(s), minor repairs, teeth cleaning, lawn care, tax preparation), flu shots, pet grooming or boarding, therapeutic massage, hair and nail services, and many other products/services.
- Purchases which are ineligible include: utilities (heat, water, telephone, and cell phone service, internet service, cable television), payroll, income and property taxes, and online purchases.
- No participating business may submit receipts for purchases on behalf of said business.
Drawing for prizes will be held on December 23st.
- Chamber employees, Board of Directors members, their immediate family and others residing in their household are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- A complete list of participating merchants and promotion rules/regulations will be available on website.
Miracle On Main Street
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Come join us for a Norman Rockwell kind of Christmas on the first Saturday in December for the Miracle on Main Street Festival. This event gets bigger each year and features a parade, a Holiday Market at LSE, wonderful shopping in our decorated historic downtown, and tour some of Boonville’s most beautiful historic homes, all decked out for the holiday season. Multiple events held all over downtown, ranging from 9am – 6pm and feature events and activities for all ages!. Below is a tentative list of events for the day.
9am – 4pm Holiday Market – Get some holiday shopping in with Arts and Crafts Booths at Laura Speed Elliot on Main Street by the Boonville Farmers Market
10am – 2pm Model Train Open House – You won’t want to miss this incredible model train display built into the basement of the City Council chambers on the corner of 6th St. and Spring St. Location in the back of the building.
10am – 2 pm Tea and Tours at the DAR house on Main Street.
11am – 2pm Soup, Salad and Dessert Lunch at the First Presbyterian Church – The Church will be open for tours as well, and all proceeds go to Toys for Tots and their church repair fund.
2pm – Holiday Parade through Downtown Boonville put on by the Boonville Area Chamber of Commerce. To register for the parade, go to the Events tab/Calendar/December 4th and register online.
Carriage Rides – After the parade till 4:30 in front of the Depot, 320 1st Street.
* – Shop Local Event- Don’t forget to check out all the downtown shops decked out in their holiday finest and running specials for some great holiday shopping opportunities so that you can things checked off your list.
Other Downtown events- Vote for your favorite window displays, Check out Kona Ice with Hot Cider and Papa’s Krunchy Kettle Korn and don’t forget about Santa.
Look for the Boonville High School Choir students to be caroling on Main Street.
Santa Claus Schedule
The Boonville Area Chamber of Commerce helps open the Christmas season with the arrival of Santa Claus. Each year Santa heads to town to be ready for our Christmas season. Santa can be found at the Depot, 320 First Street.
Santa’s hours are:
Saturday, November 26th – 11 am – 3 pm
Saturday, December 3rd, 1 pm – 2 pm – after parade till 6pm.
Saturday, December 10th and 17th – 11 am – 3 pm
Bring the kids for fun, candy, and – of course – pictures!
Christmas Porch Tour
The Boonville Visitor’s Center and Tourism Commission will host the Porch tour.
Maps are available at the Visitor’s Center, 100 East Spring Street.
Saturday, December 3rd, 2 pm
Check will be in front of Intensive Hair at 323 E Morgan starting at 1:00 pm where you will get your line up placement.
Click Here to Sign Up for the Parade
“The Girls Next Door” Concert
This year the Cooper County Fair Board will be hosting a concert at the Thespian Hall, 522 Main Street from 7pm – 9 pm. The Girls Next Door will be performing a holiday/gospel concert for all ages to enjoy.
Tickets will be on sale the beginning of November at BTC Bank, C & R, the Chamber of Commerce office and online. General admission tickets will also be sold the night of the event for $30.
Proceeds from the concert will go towards improvements to the Cooper County Fairgrounds.
General admission tickets are $25 dollars and a limited amount of VIP tickets are $40. VIP tickets will include 6:30 pm Meet and Greet, Wine & hors d’oeuvres, gift bag, 3 front rows reserved for 39 patrons.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE