Christmas Shop Local Promotion
Shop at any Boonville Area Chamber of Commerce member business from November 23—December 18.
Bring your receipts* to the Chamber Office to be entered to win prizes. Earn one entry for every $100 in receipts. A maximum of ten entries per receipt bundle. There is no limit to the number of receipt bundles you may turn in.
Drawing will take place December 19.
Prizes include, but not limited to:
$500 in Boonville Bucks
$200 in Boonville Bucks
$100 in Boonville Bucks
*Some Exclusions Apply
How to play:
- Shop locally at businesses that display Rewards Program Participant signs.
- Bring receipts (totaling at least $100) to the Chamber Office for verification and processing on a weekly basis or when the $100 minimum is reached.
- Earn one coupon for every $100 in receipts (individual or bundled to total $100), up to a maximum of ten coupons for receipt bundle.
- Unlimited number of receipt bundles per local shopper allowed, $100 spent daily from November 23 to December 18, earns 25 coupons, $200 daily nets 50 coupons, and so on up to $1,000 or more daily which is capped at the maximum of 250 coupons.
- Eligible purchases include: furniture, clothing, gasoline, groceries, restaurant and/or fast food, service work (oil change, new tire(s), minor repairs, teeth cleaning, lawn care, tax preparation), flu shots, pet grooming or boarding, therapeutic massage, hair and nail services, and many other products/services.
- Purchases which are ineligible include: utilities (heat, water, telephone, and cell phone service, internet service, cable television), payroll, income and property taxes, and online purchases.
- No participating business may submit receipts for purchases on behalf of said business.
Drawing for prizes will be held on December 19.
- Chamber employees, Board of Directors members, their immediate family and others residing in their household are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- A complete list of participating merchants and promotion rules/regulations are available upon request.
Miracle On Main Street
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Come join us for a Norman Rockwell kind of Christmas on the first Saturday in December for the Christmas in Historic Boonville Festival. This event gets bigger each year and features a parade, a Holiday Market, wonderful shopping in our decorated historic downtown, and tour some of Boonville’s most beautiful historic homes, all decked out for the holiday season. Multiple events held all over downtown, ranging from 9am – 6pm and feature events and activities for all ages!. Below is a tentative list of events for the day.
9am – 4pm Holiday Market – Get some holiday shopping in with Arts and Crafts Booths at Laura Speed Elliot on Main Street by the Boonville Farmers Market
9am – 2pm Holiday Homes Tours – Tour 4 historic homes, located around the downtown area. Tickets are $20 each and will be available at the Visitor Center at 100 E. Spring St. or call 660-882-3967 for more information.
10am – 2pm Model Train Open House – You won’t want to miss this incredible model train display built into the basement of the City Council chambers on the corner of 6th St. and Spring St. Location in the back of the building.
10am – 3pm – Roslyn Heights Home Tours with Lunch available from 11am – 1pm. Tour the Roslyn Heights Mansion owned by the Daughters of the American Revolution. Additional tours available Dec. 2nd as well as Dec. 8 & 9.
11am – 2pm Soup, Salad and Dessert Lunch at the First Presbyterian Church – The Church will be open for tours as well, and all proceeds go to Toys for Tots and their church repair fund.
2pm – Holiday Parade through Downtown Boonville put on by the Boonville Area Chamber of Commerce with a Christmas through the Ages theme that you won’t want to miss.
5pm – Veterans tree lighting ceremony at Roslyn Heights on Main Street
5:30- Holiday Play- “A Seussified Christmas Carol” – Performed by the Children’s Community Theatre. Doors open at 5:30pm and the performance will begin at 6pm in historic Thespian Hall located on Main Street.
* – Shop Local Event- Don’t forget to check out all the downtown shops decked out in their holiday finest and running specials for some great holiday shopping opportunities so that you can things checked off your list
Other Downtown events- Santa will greeting kids downtown Main Street for the little ones to give their wish lists to, as well as festive roasted nuts by the local Shriners
Also look for the Boonville High School Choir students to be caroling throughout the homes tour.
Santa Claus Schedule
The Boonville Area Chamber of Commerce helps open the Christmas season with the arrival of Santa Claus. Each year Santa heads to town to be ready for our Christmas season. Santa can be found in his Santa House–follow the signs in downtown Boonville.
Santa’s hours are:
Saturday, November 24th – 9:00am – 1:00pm
Saturday, December 1st, 9:00am – 1:00pm, immediately following the parade for an hour or two
Santa’s house will be on the corner Chestnut & Main Streets
Downtown—Watch for signs!
Bring the kids for fun, candy, and – of course – pictures!
Much is involved in the preparation and organization of Santa’s visits. Santa seeks items for his treat bags, elves to help greet the kids, and stuffed toys to give to his small visitors. Contact the Chamber office and let us know how you can help Santa through his busy season.
Santa sends his appreciation to the community for all of the support he received this year. The generosity of our area businesses and individuals made it possible for over many children to visit his house during the holiday season and to receive treat bags.
Christmas Homes Tour
The Boonville Visitor’s Center and Tourism Commission will host the homes tour which is a popular attraction.
Saturday, December 1st
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Due to the varying nature of the properties on the tour, accessibility is typically very limited for the mobility impaired due to entry stairs and second and third floor accesses; however, these needs will be accommodated within the physical limits of the buildings and the availability of tour volunteers to provide needed assistance.
Call the Boonville Visitor’s Center to order tickets, 660-882-3967.